main picture

main picture

Friday, April 15, 2011

5 things.. already?

How is it Friday already?
Lately time has been passing me by... The days seem like weeks, but the weeks seem like days.
I've literally been trying to write this post for 4 hours now trying to think of 5 things that made me happy this week... ummmm sad? yes.

Here are the things I've come up with.

co-ed... softball
YAY! co-ed softball started this week. Our team is fun and we are actually really good!
So excited for the season

Offer made
We made an offer on a house this week. Its a short sale so it could take some time, but we are hoping it goes through. We love it!

Application sent in
I have officially applied to two jobs for the summer! keep your fingers crossed for me

Happiness
I finished M. Russell Ballard's book "Our Search for Happiness". Absolutely an awesome book. READ it.

BLOGGING
Erica and I started our own friend blog... were funny!

1 comment:

  1. I love when you and Chris say "life is passing me by." I dislike the fact that you guys are maybe moving BUT you guys inspired Jer and I to start looking for a house too because let's face it, now is the time to buy! I hope you guys are at least here for the summer so we can play lots.

    ReplyDelete