main picture

main picture

Sunday, April 3, 2011

How about 6 things Sunday?...

I know, I know.. I already missed last weeks 5 things Friday, and its alreay Sunday.. So how bout 6 things Sunday?. better late than never, right? Dont judge.

Caleb's visit. Will's return.
This past week Chris' hometown friends made the long journey across the United States to pay us a nice visit. It was a blast having them here and it was a good time.

Chris, Will, and Caleb
VEGAS
Oh sin city... what else can I say? We enjoyed some good weather, some good buffets, and some good vacation. Minus getting chris's camera stolen, I would say the trip was a sucess.
Erica and me
kisses

the group watching the water show
coke bear

Mongolian BBQ
One the way home from our vegas trip.. we decided to stop at the outlet mall in St. George, where we decided to eat our life away at Mongolian BBQ. MMMM delicious!!!

over stuffed?
Caleb enjoying
A surgery well went
This is my wonderful, strong, amazing, little sister Chelsy, who I love so very much.  This week my precious little sister had a pace maker put in.  The surgery went well, and my sister is recovering. She is so amazing inside and out and she is such a strong person and sets such a wonderful example for our entire family. She faces all of her trials with a smile on her face and such positive attitude.
shes wonderful
sissys

hiking
shes beautiful

A week of almost no work
Oh yes... anytime I dont have to work is a great time!! I am patiently awaiting the day when I can be a stay at home mom. But untill that time, I will do what I must.

General Conference weekend
Hearing from our Prophet President Thomas S. Monson and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, as well as other General Authorities was amazing and I'm feeling very much spiritually enriched.

No comments:

Post a Comment