main picture

main picture

Friday, April 8, 2011

5 things!

Its Friday again... Where does the time go?
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was doing this....
This week was rather uneventful and to be honest, it was actually kind of hard coming up with 5 things.
But that is the reason I do this, even if no one else reads it, it helps me remember that I am very blessed and that good things happen to me everyday. Even if sometimes I have to really try hard to think of them.
Welp, here they are...

Delicious Skirt
I bought this skirt this week, at first I was having buyer's remorse cause it was kind of expensive, but now I am so happy I got it. It's one of those pieces that you can totally dress up or dress down. And its going to be perfect for spring and summer
Thank you Downeast


 
















Sperry Wannabe's
So, for a long time I've been wanting a pair of "boat" shoes, but was not willing to spend and arm and a leg to get a pair. So this week, although I didnt actually buy these I finally found an inexpensive pair that are so cute. Where are they available, you ask? Oh only where I work...the JCP
love them!





















Jazz Baby
This week, we went to the BYU's Jazz band Synthesis... its sad but I have to admit, this was the first Jazz concert I have ever been to, and it was GREAT!


SOBE it.
Instead of my usual Dr. Pepper, I decided to try someting new, cranberry grapefruit sobe, and let me tell you. It might be my new favorite drink
                                                                                                                                                        
my new fav.


This Girl.
Erica is my friend. She makes me laugh. I love her.
And we worked together 3 out of 5 days this week. It was joyous!
(she made me put her as one of my 5 things). haha!!





1 comment:

  1. SO I found your blog it is so cute and your so good at posting stuff I am going to try to be better about doing some things like you hope you don't mind if I copy and I really want you to teach me how you got this cute writing on your blog so next time I talk to you prob tonight at softball.

    ReplyDelete