main picture

main picture

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Remember that one time?

So, remember that one time I actually kept up on my blog? Yeah, me either. Its been way too long! A lot has happened in the last year and 3 months. Too much to write about. So I'll just hit on the major moments.

Home Sweet Home
Probably the most exciting thing that has happened this past year was we bought a house! Its so weird to say that we are home owners. I feel like a real grown-up now. I'm Still trying to figure out how I feel about it, the grown-up part that is. I absolutely love having my own house. Chris and I are still trying to make it feel like a home by doing a bunch of updating, a little bit of remodeling(eventually), and putting up decorations and pictures. Lets just say its a work in progress.
I don't have any pictures, but I'll be sure to put up before and after pictures when we begin the updating. :)

How much is that doggie in the window? Ruff ruff!
This past valentines day Chris surprised me with a puppy! My sweet little Jet. He brings so much fun and happiness into our home. Now I'm not going to lie, at first Chris and I were thinking, what the heck did we get ourselves into?? But he's past the stage where he whines all night, poops in his crate, and constantly needs supervision. Thank goodness!!
My baby Jet


He melts my heart


I could post a million pictures of him..


Not so puppy anymore... my like teen age Jet. He's even bigger now


2 new additions to the fam
Chris and I are so blessed to be aunt and uncle to 2 new nephews. One on my side... my older sister Brittanie and brother-in-law, Branden, brought Kason Troy Sargent into the world on Feb. 22 (chris's bday). He is seriously so cute and I just want to eat him up.
I call this one the "smolder"


Like I said... I just want to eat him up.


Also, my brother-in law and sister-in-law, Sean and Collette brought their bundle of joy into the world on June 6. He is so tender and and I can not wait to meet him when they visit in october.
Baby Greyson


I peed a little when I saw this picture. Seriously... hes a doll!


New jobs and lovin' it
Both Chris and I have been so blessed to be able to get new jobs that we both love.
I have finally been able to get a job working in an elementary school as an instructional assistant. I absolutely have had the best experience and love my co-workers and those kids. This is the first time in my life that I can say I love my job and look forward to going to work.
Chris has recently gotten a job at a J.W. Bradley, which is a mortgage company. He is really excited about actually working in something that interests him and that he wouldnt mind moving up at. And not to mention where he doesnt have to sell anything...first time since hes been able to work. bless his little heart.

I am sure I'm missing a whole load of things that have happened this year that were significant... but this was a good start, right? We have been so blessed with everything that has happened this year and are so excited to see what will be coming next. And this time I will be updating everyone along the way!! I'm excited to be back into the blogging world. I really have missed it, and I know all of you have missed me too... right? haha.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I have definitely missed your blog! And I STILL need to see your house. Maybe we can do our craft/sewing date over there ;)

    ReplyDelete