main picture

main picture

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New name New look

     I've decided it was time to rename the blog. When I first made this blog I was young and newly married. It was just my husband and I taking on the world one challenge and obstacle at a time.  The name The Chris and Alisons was originated by some of our friends. When we first met they didnt know our last name, so they simply referred to us as the The Chris and Alisons. It kind of stuck and to be honest, I'm kind of sad to see it go. Those were some of the most fun and exciting times thus far. We made some amazing friendships, learned some hard life lessons, and formed into the people we are today. Dont get me wrong we are still facing challenges and obstacles, but of a different sort, still learning life lessons everyday, and still being sculpted into better people and parents. But since adding Hadlee to the family, it just didnt seem right to keep it. We arent just the Chris and Alisons anymore. We're more than that. So join me on this wild and crazy ride, we call life. Hope you enjoy A Day in the Life of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment